Saturday, October 13, 2007

Letter to Congressman for HR 676

After checking the link on http://www.michaelmoore.com to see how your representative voted on HR 676 Medicare for All, and learning that our RI Congressman Jim Langevin has voted NO, I clicked on the link to send him a message, and this is what I sent.

Dear Jim,

I was shocked to learn that you, of all people, are opposed to HR 676, Medicare for All. I retired two years ago, and am learning the bitter fact that basic health care expenses, including dental and vision care, are eating up a huge chunk of my and my husband's monthly income. This is not right, not in America where human life and well-being are championed.

Please look deeply into this issue and consider the difference your vote can make. That is one vote you will never be sorry for.

Thank you,
Citizen Gail Murray

Labels: