Saturday, April 30, 2005

Small things in the morning

I only write
small things in the morning
when my Eye is open wide.

***

The right solution
is a blessing to everyone
and leaves no one out.

***

The place whereon I stand
is holy ground
and I gladly reach into all dimensions
for the power to thrive
right where I am
this day.

***

I thank you God
that there is heavenly work
for me to do
on earth.
Help me see it
and do it
everywhere I go.

***

There really is no need
to spend time on past mistakes.
Just acknowledge them,
aim again for the light,
and move on.

***

Well-being exists
and I will align
with that.

***

I have
and always will have
a perfectly wonderful
indestructible
spiritual body.

***

Dear God,
help me express
the beauty of you
at the core of me
today.

***

All I need are
true thoughts,
water,
and a little food.

***

Heart like a vine,
twining reaching
feeling for the sun:
in the morning quiet
it finds its way.

***

Let me enter a realm
of gratitude,
where pure direct love flows through,
the open fount where all may feel
entirely whole.

***

Get down to the feeling
of a trusting little child,
and then
offer your prayer.

***

A healing can occur
as easily as an assumption
can be changed.

***

Where do we go when we die?
We go into the everywhere
where anyone can find us.

***

The material world that I experience
is my allowed reflection
of the spiritual world
in which I live and move
and have my being.

***

I just have to be me,
choosing thoughts that give me joy,
that I may pass it on.

***