Saturday, April 21, 2007

Reasons to feel good now...

I was reading from Ask and It Is Given early this morning, and this quote on page 4 really got my attention:

"It is our powerful desire that you be pleased with where you are right now, in this moment -- no matter where you are. We understand how strange these words must sound to you if you are standing in a place that seems far from where you want to be. But it is our absolute promise to you that when you understand the power of feeling good now, no matter what, you will hold the key to the achievement of any state of being, any state of health, any state of wealth, or any state of anything that you desire."

So I thought of making a list of Reasons to Feel Good Now, and began writing:

I am a spiritual being, coming forth from a boundless spiritual universe, into this exquisite moment of physical awareness.

"All things are thought. All life is thought activity." (from The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ)

I can be grateful for the things that are seen, and be joyful in the things that are not seen! For the invisible things/vibrations of Spirit are my natural environment, abundance, and heritage.

I can boldly walk the boundary between the non-physical and the physical - with gratitude for guidance, abundance, and for the pure joy of creating - as in heaven, so on earth.

On a beautiful spring day,
Gail

Labels: ,